FastStoryMSV62

Welcome to FastStoryMs our website is www.faststoryv62.tk , regerds by Skinner and daniel Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FastStoryMSV62

Welcome to FastStoryMs our website is www.faststoryv62.tk , regerds by Skinner and daniel Wink

FastStoryMSV62

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FastStoryMSV62

This is a Brand New Server that Will be Running 24/7 Eventhough it has VPS Thought the Exp is High 250x 100 10 That Doesn't keep you From Traning too Have Fun adn Train in the Serve rEvery PQ work Even More Pq were Created Merchant Works And Pvp Works

[v62] [500x EXP, 200x MESO, 10x DROP] [2x EXP Weekends] [Fully working KoC] [Multi Pets] [Pirates] [Lag-free] [Unlimited Flash Jump Client [20 Channels] [Cash Shop] [GMS-like drops] [All Pq Work] [Separated Channels][Cygnus Skill][cool Gms][Active Player][kind owner}

Navigation

Latest topics

» Major Server Update
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 pm by Reinier324

» 2 Groups Event
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:33 pm by kiwi

» What's your IGN?
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm by kiwi

» ~ New Forum ~
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:40 pm by kiwi

» Custom chat
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:38 pm by kiwi

» Hello world I'm Matthew!!!
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 pm by kiwi

» Aapie's GM Application
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm by kiwi

» Red Clan Rulez
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm by kiwi

» Can't log in the server.
Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm by kiwi

Affiliates

Poll

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 533 messages in 127 subjects

We have 125 registered users

The newest registered user is *gopi

2 posters

Chill's Rants ~ Volume One

Chill
    Chill

Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Empty Chill's Rants ~ Volume One

Post  Chill Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 pm

The definition of a rant can simply be described as: harangue, a loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion, and this is what this little section is about, my opinion on debated or debatable subjects, most exclusive to this forum.

FastStory (G)ame-(M)aster / Moderator Application !Extravaganza!
    Anyone notice the overflow of applications? If you haven’t you’re obviously quite blind. There is a new post in this particular section of the forum EVERY DAY. Though I may be a little guilty of this myself, I don’t really… how you say in English, UNDERSTAND?! Many of us love this private server and in my opinion we should love the people who created this server, why stress the two gentlemen, yes TWO gentlemen (Owner Rage and Daniel) with the ‘accepting’ and ‘denying’ of multiple page-long applications (If filled out with plenty of detail). On one side we have: maintaining, coding, and funding a private server and on the other is reading several long @#$$$##$ applications a day. On a scale, which one of these seem to be more important? You see it from my point of view yet?

Cons: I can be viewed as a total hypocrite because I, myself, created and submitted an application to become a forum moderator.

Gaming Addictions
    One of the most common and accessible hobbies of the 20th Century is that of gaming and, in most cases, can become a “dangerous” addiction. The most asked question is: How the F**#$K is playing a video game considered dangerous? (maybe not worded as vaguely, but this was also my query). My theory was, and still is, that if you have it, whether “it” is internet access, your favorite console, an ipod, or even a cell phone, you’re the one who paid for it and there shouldn’t be a problem with you using it when and as much as you want. The problem comes in when you have to continually put $15 away for one game, pay $30 for another, and renew your subscriptions with another $25 for each account, the cycle keeps going and it is pretty viscous. My advice to all of you hardcore gamers: prioritize your gaming and even try to make it relevant to your life goals, especially if one of your goals is to NOT be poor.

Cons: I didn’t mention how socially awkward gaming can make people, though I always felt that this fact was false and can even be considered as an opinion. I’m pretty normal and have many friends. I also failed to mention that I’ve spent over $80 on one EM EM OH =I.

What should I rant about next? What do you think about it? COMMENT confused
    daniel
    daniel
    Admin
    Admin

Chill's Rants ~ Volume One Empty Re: Chill's Rants ~ Volume One

Post  daniel Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 am

lol
    nice

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:26 am